Monday, May 05, 2008

M.lb. - Week 6

Day 36
May 5, 2008
Weight:  x - 10

This week's post will be very short and sweet, since I've got a lot of work to do and I also haven't been feeling very well. I'm attributing most of my success to the fact that I haven't eaten shit. Which I know isn't healthy. And I know I need to actually start eating, and I swear I will if I can shake this borderline-hypochondriac thing that's been bothering me as of late. But in the absence of the gym -- because I'm pretty sure it's not a healthy idea to work out intensely when you feel dizzy and lightheaded all the time -- I've been eating less and it seems that my weight loss indicates that I'm still keeping a negative balance which isn't so bad.

I'd list my goals for the week, but the truth is that I'm far more concerned with getting healthy and getting all my school shit done than with my workouts. I'll just try to keep the healthy eating plan alive for a few more days and then, fingers crossed, getting myself back into gear when I return home for the summer.

See you back in Wayne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home