Monday, April 28, 2008

Avalanche Warning

Just a little teaser/heads-up post to warn all two or three of my loyal readers that you are about to be inundated with a barrage of mid- to high-quality content.

I currently have five posts in process, none of which are done and all of which I'd like to try and get out this week, if my work load allows.

Sometime later this evening, I'll post the shorter-than-usual M.lb. update for the week (it's not looking too pretty, so I may be cutting back substantially on that one).

In addition, as teased on Friday, there are three posts in progress for each day of The Weekend, which I promise will be exciting reading when they're all done.

Finally, for those literate types out there -- you know who you are, checking the Bibliophilistic link over on the sidebar when no one's looking; it's cool, your secret's safe with me -- I'll be posting one of my irregularly-scheduled "interesting day posts." I know I just said in the last post that I'm not a fan of teasers, but the punchline of today's events is that I acquired over 20,000 pages worth of reading today and paid less than $17.00 for all of it. Stay tuned for the explanation.

And as for the rest of it, it'll be coming soon enough, I promise. So just relax and, as The Raconteurs would say, "Take it as it comes, and be thankful when it's done."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home