Monday, August 20, 2007

How You Know You've Made It

The musically savvy amongst you know that the title of this blog was lovingly ripped-off from a lyric in "Take the Veil Cerpin Taxt," the closing track of The Mars Volta's first full-length album, De-Loused in the Comatorium. (/plug)

For reasons that elude me to this very moment (and it's been only about five minutes, so that's sad), I decided to Google that very phrase. And I'll be damned! The Mars Volta's creative genius is not the first item represented on the search list.

So what is?

You're reading it.

Don't believe me? Go try it. It's true, I swear. Or at least it was at 9:09pm on August 20, 2007.

Not that anyone ever reads this blog, really, but I have to believe that when your title is #1 on a Google search, you have the right to be feeling lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home